The benefits of dry heat teamed with the benefits of aromatherapy
Upon entering the sauna, the body is hit with temperatures nearing 80° C. The cardiovascular system reacts instantly, and this artificial fever effect triggers the immune system. Pores become dilated, and toxins which have accumulated in the body are eliminated through sweat. Endorphins are secreted which promote relaxation and sleep as well as a feeling of well-being. When essential oils are poured over the scorching lava stones, the entire body is able to absorb the benefits deep into the skin and mucosae. Your mind is completely at ease and free to focus solely on the feeling of purifying your body.
2. Wash yourself with soap and dry off
3. Equipped with a clean bath towel, find a spot in the sauna to relax for a period of about 15 minutes
4. After a few minutes, pour three ladles of water, enriched with CAMYLLE essential oils, over the hot stones on the stove, or enjoy the programmed spraying of the stones set by the establishment
5. If lying down, sit up for two minutes before leaving the sauna in order to reactivate your circulation
6. Leave the sauna and take in a deep breath of cool air. If possible, go outdoors to fill your lungs with fresh air
7. Take a cold shower without using soap in order to prevent reblocking skin pores, or jump into a cold bath
8. Rest for at least 15 minutes
9. Stay hydrated: it is important to drink lots of liquids, preferably water or tea, between sauna sessions; avoid sugary drinks
10. Start again, or alternate between steam bath sessions. Completing three consecutive sessions is ideal.