The benefits of hot steam teamed with the benefits of aromatherapy:
With steam rooms, you can experience the benefits of hot steam, which opens up skin pores and helps eliminate dead cells and toxins. Immersed in an environment where temperatures reach up to 50° C at 100% humidity, your body is totally relaxed and your mind soothed. Here, your entire body can absorb the benefits of essential oils through the skin and mucosae. This experience offers you a feeling of wellness and cleanliness unlike any other. Your entire body is cleansed, and even your soul feels purified.
- Your 10-step steam room session
2. Wash yourself with soap and dry off
3. Find a place in the steam room
4. Over a period of about 15 minutes, take deep breaths while trying to focus on your breathing and on clearing your thoughts
5. If lying down, sit up for two minutes before leaving the steam room in order to reactivate your circulation
6. Leave the steam room and take in a deep breath of cool air. If possible, go outdoors to fill your lungs with fresh air
7. Take a cold shower without using soap in order to prevent reblocking skin pores, or jump into a cold bath
8. Rest for at least 15 minutes
9. Stay hydrated: it is important to drink lots of liquids, preferably water or tea, between steam bath sessions; avoid sugary drinks
10. Start again, or alternate between sauna sessions. Completing three consecutive sessions is ideal.