How to have a good steam bath session?
, On the Steam bath side
Camylle reminds you of the 10 steps to make the hammam bath a moment of total pleasure :
Separate yourself from all clothes, underwear, jewellery or other accessories. For a hammam session, you have to be naked like a worm !
2. Take a soapy shower and dry yourself.
For hygiene, but also for a better efficiency of the following steps, you must be clean and remove all greasy substances that cover the epidermis.
3. Take a seat in the hammam.
The higher you go up, the hotter it gets. Find the place that suits you. An average temperature of 45° is ideal. For reasons of hygiene, use a clean bath sheet.
4. For about fifteen minutes, inhale and exhale deeply, trying to concentrate on your breathing and clear your thoughts.
This is an important moment which also allows you to fully benefit from an aromatherapy session. The essential oils of the Brume de Hammam de Camylle range, contained in the water vapour, will quickly penetrate through the skin and mucous membranes into the tissues and your various organs to exert their beneficial effects.
5. If you were lying down, sit down for two minutes before leaving the hammam to reactivate the circulation.
Sit in a sitting position to reactivate the circulation and avoid dizziness and vertigo.
6. Leave the hammam and take a deep breath of fresh air.
If possible, go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air.
7. Take a cold shower without soap so as not to clog the pores of the epidermis.
By alternating hot and cold, your body builds up its immune system. You can also immerse yourself in cold water.
8. Rest for at least fifteen minutes.
Make yourself comfortable, rest for at least fifteen minutes. Let go of your positive thoughts...
9. Keep hydrated : It is important to drink a lot between hammam sessions... preferably water or tea.
10. Repeat, or alternate with a sauna session. Three successive sessions are ideal.
Repeat from point 3) for a new session. The sensation of purifying the body and mind will take precedence over any other thought.